Monday, September 14, 2015

ACW - Australia Day, a layout for CSI #176



How fabulous is this week's CSI case file? I could have gone so many ways with this one. I almost feel like I should do more than one entry.

Anyway, I looked at the colours and knew just the photo to use. I already had it printed and sitting on my craft desk.

Here is my layout.

























I have all the colours in the scheme, plus a hint of green. Hope that's allowed. It was on the background paper and I've covered it up as much as possible.

Evidence : music elements, stitching (faux), I have a large white oval underneath the doily, there's a flourish and some red enamel dots.

Testimony : Document something you do for entertainment. Well, I sing in a Chorus called A Cappella West and we entertain others although it is also very pleasurable for me as well. I've used the inspiration words song and music. I've added a list of our set list that we sang.

Thanks for looking. Thank you so much to those that make a comment. I do read them and enjoy them. Makes my day.

1 comment:

  1. Looks fantastic Dale.Your choir certainly gets around.The music notes at the bottom of the page are cute.

    ReplyDelete