Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Thank You Card

Today I have made a card to thank a singing Coach who is coming to our Chorus tonight. The Chorus colours are hot pink and black so I've used those colours, plus some white. Of course I had to include music notes. The design for this card just popped into my head last night. I like how it has turned out.

I'm entering it in a challenge over at In The Pink, which is a new one for me.

Here is my card, the front and then the inside. It is joined together at the middle by some brand new washi tape I got yesterday.




1 comment:

  1. So glad that you found our challenge.. your card is gorgeous.. and perfect for a thank you card.

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink - good luck and hope we see you enter again soon!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete