Monday, January 19, 2015

THANK YOU CARD

I have created a thank you card for January 2015's challenge at Unstampabelles where I am a Designer. Their challenges are really terrific. I've had a peek at this year's schedule and they're really different. If you like a good challenge keep your eyes out for them. By the way, no stamping allowed.

This month the challenge is:

To create a Thank you card - the twist is to indicate where you live by incorporating something from just outside your window and blog about it.

I was inspired by the colours I see outside. We are going through a hot summer and what I see when I look outside my back door is my pool.  Now my pool is a green/blue concrete one. We've just been away and the garden is not reticulated so it is quite dry and brown. So my two colours to use are the green/blue brown. The first item I chose from my stash was the Thank You sticker by Carta Bella from their Hello Again range. It had the colours I wanted. I then matched it with a doubled sided paper by Sassafras Lass from their Serendipity collection, Hog Heaven. I have used both sides to create my card. I had also added another sticker from the Carta Bella Hello Again sticker (the heart/people chain, Prima Moss Lawn ink, white cardstock and sage ribbon to complete.

Here is my card, both inside and out.



No comments:

Post a Comment