Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Archiscraps for October 2014

ARCHISCRAPS - OCTOBER 2014

Here is my Designer example inspired by the Walter Towers (pic below).






I was inspired to add the paper folding along the bottom by the shape of the building. Personally I wouldn't feel that confident being in that building. Doesn't look safe to me. The extra criteria is bling. I've added 8 different embellishments that glitter and sparkle.
Get your entry in at Archiscraps using the link in the side bar. Julene always gets good prizes. You could win.

2 comments:

  1. Nice page, Dale!! I love the pics and the colors are awesome, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that building looks scary. Love your layout and looks like everyone was having fun. Hope you enjoy being part of our team. Wynn from sunny Cyprus DT Unstampabelles x

    ReplyDelete