Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Thank you card - music theme

Flourish With A Bling March challenge
My card = Just a note to say thanks
 Inside of the card

1526936_10202471183094221_561064479_n

I happen to really like the colour combination for the challenge at Flourish with a bling this month. I think it is quite pretty indeed.

This is a really big card. It is 12" tall and 6" wide. I have made it to give to an international music teacher who is coming over from the USA to spend a weekend at retreat with the chorus I'm in. So it had to take a lot of signatures. I think around 70 people will be attending. I chose to decorate inside as well, just to make it even nicer.

I've used all the colours and plenty of bling. 
FWAB products are:

purple and black flowers with bling centres
Jasmine, Teal

1 comment: