Saturday, March 8, 2014

CSI #113 Collaborating Agent layout



Due to Archi-scraps and CSI's collaboration this month I get to be a Collaborating Agent for the month of March. How cool does my layout look surrounded by that frame?

Here is this week's case file to solve:



The Scene reminds me of the cover of a Frankie magazine.  I picked up on the birds from the image. I'm sure the colours will appeal to lots of people. It would be a good one if you have girls and boys in your photos/family.

My evidence is :

  • ledger paper
  • cameras
  • hearts
  • birds
  • scallops
  • stripes
My testimony is:
  • Zoom in on your photo and tell about a part of your picture.
I have recreated the hoop the bird goes through in the photo using white cardstock and my CM circle cutters. I put a die-cut and a bird sticker in the centre. I also used a sticker flower frame to zoom in and focus on the bird in the photo.

Why not join in? It's a fun challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment