Monday, February 3, 2014

CSI 108 - I Won

I dove into my stash of Basic Grey patterned paper for this week's CSI challenge #108. The colours just fit this week's colour scheme perfectly. It's great to use some old stash.

Here is my entry.


Here is case filed I solved.


I would have loved to do a canvas for this. Seems perfect but I don't have time. I remembered that BG had a paper that looked like the background of the picture and I found it and cut a large circle from it. I zigzagged around the around with a pink zig pen (which seemed appropriate) that matched the colour pink on the scheme. I punched a flower with a CM flower punch that leaves a negative shape. Then I went around each petal with the pen and added a matching pearl to the centre for my flower. Other evidence is hearts, border punch and rub-ons.
For testimony I used the inspiration words.

Products used:
BASIC GREY papers:

  • Eva/Affluent
  • Kioshi/ran
  • Lemonade/tee time
  • Olivia/isabella
  • Hellow Luscious/Dandy
OTHER BASIC GREY
  • Kissing Booth element stickers
  • Rub-ons - Olio
  • Granola alphas
OTHER
  • 6x6 kitchen pp
  • zig pens - pink an daqua
  • Memories ink in Apple
  • Martha Stewart border punch
  • Easy craft pearl
  • Creative Memories clear stickers


Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment