Saturday, February 22, 2014

Ch#5 in Mystical's Fairytale Comp. - Snow White




Well, this one sure is a challenge. Read all instructions carefully.

I normally start out with photos for a page and go from there. This time I started out seeking out colours and after I had gotten half way found some photos to suit.

I figured Snow White was a bit of a Mother to those dwarves so I have scrapped a page of my Mum on Mother's Day last year. We went over for a visit. I've added 3 photos to the page, one is a black and white one and two are colour.  I have used all colours in the colour palette as required.

My 7 of one embellishment are the latte Flourish with a Bling pearls.

I've misted over a doily, not very successfully mind you, with some dark blue ink. Actually mixed two together to make this colour.



Get your page into the Mystical gallery by 23 February.  Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment