Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sleeping Beauty for ch#3 at Mystical Scrapbooks competition



Challenge #3 is up at Mystical Scrapbooks Fairytale Competition. This one is Sleeping Beauty. Every little girl's favourite.

I decided to take my inspiration from the title. I also used Sleeping Beauty as my title. I took a photo of our new kitten sleeping. The base paper has all the colours except Atomic Tangerine so I have added that elsewhere. Paper I used was My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky "Perfect" Lines.

I've added 5 stars and my label has the word heart on it. I've added one blue button sticker as well.

I've also used these items from the store:

pink cardstock, Core'dinations red cardstock
Crate Paper 14 label
Adornit Tiny pink letters
Flourish With A Bling Grace, red pearls
Basic Grey out of print/special feature pp
tan ribbon
lilybee Double Dutch stickers
Echo Park Springtime Elements stickers.


No comments:

Post a Comment