Sunday, January 19, 2014

FWAB January 2014 colour challenge




1484166_773453002671723_127973924_n

We get regular visits from this type of lizard. They walk down the hill from the local bush reserve. I'm not fond of them. I know many people think they're cute but I'm not one of them.  I went to go out the front door and this little one was peeping in through the side window next to the door. Gave me quite the surprise and I had to wait to go out til it was gone. Eeek.

I've used a piece of pink paper and a Prima circle mask with Dazzling Diamonds and Delphinium mists on top of a white album page to start. Added some Moda Vera wool which is held on with brads. A few other scrap papers go next.

My favourite part is the Elise antique brown rhinestone swirl. It also came in a pack with extra rhinestones and two pretty flowers.  As this layout is for this month's challenge at Flourish With A Bling I had to use their product, which of course makes it a bit special. You also had to use the colours in the pic above.

Bet they weren't expecting a page about a lizard! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment