Thursday, January 30, 2014

Cooking up a nature page and matching card for Soul Scrappers ch#CUCC25

Hi everybody. My latest challenge is ready at Soul Scrappers.

For this challenge I want you to create a layout :
  • about nature
  • use flowers and leaves
  • use my colour scheme of purple, green and yellow
PLUS:
  • create a card using the scraps from the layout. You may use cardstock as well, but that is all you can add.
It is a great idea to create a card with the leftovers from your layouts. I'm sure a lot of you already do this. So let's see what you can come up with.
Here is my example:
I have created a simple zentangle using the lilac zig pen I used for my journalling on my layout on a piece of white cardstock to add interest. 
You have from 30 January til 20 February to get your entries in to the gallery. Do not forget to tag them with CUCC25 so I know they are for my challenge.

Go to http://soul-scrappers.ning.com/ to enter.















If I have over 8 entries I will award a Webster's Pages Designer Trim prize to someone lucky.














]

No comments:

Post a Comment