Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Cooking Up a muted page, add some sequins

My Soul Scrappers challenge is up. Go here: http://soul-scrappers.ning.com/

I'm going with one of the latest trends in scrapbooking and adding some sequins to the mix.  For this challenge you will need to:
  1. Use muted colours only
  2. Use any of the words: forever, cherish or adore
  3. Add journalling
  4. Have a small title
  5. Add flowers
  6. Add sequins
Have your page in the gallery by 28 November please. If 8 or more entries are received I'll give away the prize that I couldn't give away last month. It suits this month's creation too I think.






































This is the RAK I'm giving away.

























Products used:
Webster's Pages - In Love Collection
Flavia pp
Creative Memories pp
Glitz Teeny Alphas - Aquas Stripe
Creative Memories Copper pen
Prima flowers - Lyric collection
resin rose
angie Winter Designer sequins - clear
D'Lish Scraps flower

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Dale! Love the flowers and that dress is stunning!

    ReplyDelete