Thursday, August 8, 2013

Good Times - a childhood layout

In this layout I'm enjoying our tree swing and am around 10/11 years old. Shortly after the photo was taken I swung up too high and slipped off backwards and banged my head on a tree root.























Week 17's magazine cover inspiration at Papercrafter's Corner is:

Papercrafting Inspiration: Magazine Mondays Week Seventeen Inspiration Piece (title)

You can see my inspiration is from the girl with her brown hair in plaits and the punches of  yellow and red.

UPDATE:
I'm happy to relate that my layout won this week.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Love the colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on winning PaperCrafter's Corner magazine Monday!!

    ReplyDelete