Friday, July 5, 2013

Mystical Scrapbooks Cyber Crop tonight

Hi everybody. This week I started my Designer term at Mystical Scrapbooks. I got to create my first layout for Mystical for their cyber crop, which starts tonight at 5pm, Perth time. This month's theme is based on a mood board. Each Designer created their own mood board in Pinterest.  Here is my link.

2013 July Mood Board

You need to go over and check out the mood board and create a layout inspired by that board.

Here is the layout that I created using my mood board. I actually went "DT kit" shopping using my board.



You can very easily where I got my inspiration. I look forward to seeing what you create. Please do have a go at this and help me kick off my Design Team term with a bang.

Products used:

The Fancy Pants Trendsetter range was perfect. I used:

  • Posh pp
  • label stickers
  • sticker fundamentals
which can be found here in the store.

The Crafter's Workshop mini chevron 6x6 template
kraft pp
red and blue pens
handmade journal spot
cork
American Craft Thickers - Marquise
Ruby Rock It paper twine
concert ticket

No comments:

Post a Comment