Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Christmas Layout - Santa's Helpers plus a RAK



This month's movie poster at From Screen 2 Scrap is "This Christmas" (see below for pic of poster). The criteria is:

1pt = Use the technique 'Tearing' on your page
2pts = Red Card Stock
3pts = Use a Family photo

Don't my boys look cute as Santa's Helpers?

To create the tree:


I have torn four different types of Christmas papers that were one-sided and had white as the core. This gave a bit of definition. I've used brown cardstock as the trunk and wrapped some red cardstock around it to make a kind of candy striping effect. I've used some Pink Paislee Bayberry Cottage stitched fabric as the base. The star is a photo paper type embellishment that had a tearing effect around it which I thought suited my tree. To trim the tree I've used some Creative Memories glitzy embellishments which are stickers. Then, I have added some "fairy lights".





I have also provided a RAK this month. Here is a pic of what you could win. The last two I put together were quite girly so I have done a boy's one this time.

Just one of the many prizes. I hope you have a go at this. Tell Shazza if it is your first try at From Screen 2 Scrap and that Dale sent you.
Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment