Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Double layout for The Amazing Race - India

I chose India for stop 2 on The Amazing Race at Scrapbooking Top 50. It mentioned gold and I knew I'd been wanting to scrap these photos I had taken at The British Museum. I spent a lot of time looking at all the stunning jewellery there. So much so that my hubby and boys went and wandered around looking at other rooms whilst I did so. They weren't so interested for some reason!

The criteria was to make a busy layout, with at least 2 bright colours and gold. I've  used lots of photos, journalling, jewelled brads and various gold embellishments. Pretty sure I overachieved on the gold. I've even got a big circle that covers both pages that is a greeny gold special paper. Then of course there is that incredible jewellery.


No comments:

Post a Comment