Monday, February 20, 2012

Chocolate

My son Mark has been waiting for me to scrap these photos. I have previously done the companion page called Mmm... of me which was published in Scrapbooking.com's February issue this year. I love the close up photo of him with the chocolate on his mouth and pinky finger. He is smiling as he's eating too. Just darling.


This layout is my entry for Daring you to scrap's current challenge which is to use a song's lyrics as a major design element.  I've chosen the song "The Chocolate Song" by Buddy Wasisname. The theme of my layout is chocolate and part of the lyric is "bring on the chocolate", which I've used for my heading. Also the colours are chocolate and the embellishments too.
I've also used a Lime Tree Creation's crochet strip as I've used some of their elements on my other Mmm page too.

1 comment:

  1. This page is so sweet, Dale!! The photos and your design go together so nicely!!

    Congrats on being published!!

    ReplyDelete