Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Eyes Adore You - gems

Red Earth Scrapping has a happy new year comp going on. CH#4 is:


Create a layout with LOTS on it, you must use:
* Multiple photos (2 or more) I've used 5
* Lots of journalling (at least 2 sentences) I've got 10 sentences
* Use 3 or more clusters of embellishments Subtle but there are 3
* Use 3 or more different edge techniques (sanding, distressing, inking, punch borders, etc.) I've got distressing around the white cardstock and inking over same and then I corner rounded each photo.

Here's my entry. I entitled it My Eyes Adore You. I just loved looking at these incredible gems in the Museum in Washington.


This layout is to be published in Scrapbooking News and Review's special issue on 20 May 2012.

It is the companion page for the page I did for Show Us Your Stuff a few weeks back which you can see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment