Thursday, January 26, 2012

Harrods - Scrap Boutique stash stomper layout

Hey everyone. It's another stinking hot today here in WA. The boys are in the pool and I'm in the air-con and I've made a page this morning. It's for Scrap Boutique's January 2012 Stash Stomper. Use papers you have been keeping by and punches, plus this stunner of a sketch.

bg-1114-sketch.jpg

Now I don't normally use Kraft. Not really my thing and not sure how to make it look good sometimes. I thought these pics would suit it though. I also had made a pinwheel last week that I thought would suit as well.

I've used 4 different punches, 2 from Creative Memories and 2 from Martha Stewart. I've added in some Webster's Pages and Basic Grey elements as well.

Here are the photos of my layout. It's of Harrods in Knightsbridge in the UK.

Thanks for looking.





No comments:

Post a Comment