Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 320 at 365 Cards - Celebrate card

Day 320's challenge is:

There's no embellishment quite like fringe, so let's really use it for this challenge.

Here are the specifics

Use fringe in two different places on your card - not just around the base of the card.


I quite like a bit of fringing so here's what I made.


 It's a very hot, bright day outside so I took the above shot inside. Not very crisp photo but face on outdoors was no good. Whereas, the shot below side on to show the paper fringing I did came out really well. I have a fabric flower with button and put some orange sequinned trim I got from Spotlight yesterday all around it. I've also added some nice trim at the top and created a paper fringe down the bottom.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Dale - fab colours & the fringing looks tops with your embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card, Dale. I love how you used the fringe in this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!!! Thank you for sharing your project with us at 365 Cards again!!

    ReplyDelete