Friday, December 23, 2011

Scalloped Hanging Christmas Tree





Hello everyone. It's Christmas Eve Eve. I wasn't going to do any more Christmas crafting but then I couldn't help myself. I had this Kaisercraft Scalloped Hanging wooden tree which was begging to have something done with it. 
I decided upon the colours based on the colour scheme of my house. I chose not to include green on purpose. 
I was in a Secret Santa swap at Red Earth Scrapping and my Santa was the owner Helen Kinsela. She sent me the 3 Prima flowers you can see on here. I also won a prize at ARTastic this year where the sponsor was  Tattered Inspirations. I got a Vintage Christmas kit. I have included quite a few items from it on here too.


Products used:

Kaisercraft Scallop Hanging Tree
Twiddleybitz Christmas Angel chipboard
Kaisercraft Clara pp
Creative Memories 1" circle punch
Kaisercraft Glue dots
Creative Memories ABCs
Tattered Inspirations Vintage Christmas kit
Prima flowers
Ribbonz - raspberry
American Crafts Elements premium ribbon
Scrap FX flourishes - chipboard
paints

No comments:

Post a Comment