Saturday, December 3, 2011

From Screen 2 Scrap - December's challenge

There are 8 guys in this house right now so I am hiding out in the Study. Time to put up December's reveal for From Screen To Scrap.

The poster for this month was an oldie but a goodie. I think it lends itself really well to scrapbooking, don't you?



The added criteria to follow was:

For an extra 6 bonus points :)

1) White cardstock  =
1 pt
2) Two color title =
2 pts
3) Christmas Hats =
3 pts

Here is my layout.


I've used some tried and tested techniques here. I've made a half tree using my square punch. I've got the green base like the poster and little stars like the poster also. White background, tick and 2 coloured title, tick. I've done my journalling on white cardstock too and mounted it on green card stock. I wanted to use just the colours from the photos, with the little pop of red to go with the two tiny Christmas hats I've used. Can you spot them?

This is a really easy layout, anybody could replicate it. Why not have a try at the challenge this month? I know it's a busy time and I'm busy too but I'd love to see what you can do. Just go to From Screen 2 Scrap to add your blog post by linking it in. Best of luck. There are always great prizes to be won.

If you are new to the blog and do enter because you've read my post just let Shazza know if you don't mind. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment