Wednesday, November 2, 2011

From Screen 2 Scrap - November challenge

Winners are up for October over at From Screen 2 Scrap. Take a look if you entered. Pretty much guaranteed you won something. Come on friends, support this great challenge blog. Let's get some more entries this month.

Now, I chose the poster for this month's challenge. I know the entries will be diverse. It's a great one with some good colours.  It is "Home For The Holidays" which starred Holly Hunter. Don't you just love her accent? It also stars the lovely Robert Downey Jnr. He's just so cute and very entertaining.  Here's the poster.



You must try to include all the criteria. We do take note of it when judging.  Plus your entry must be made for this challenge.

For an extra 6 bonus points :)

1) Journal in white pen = 1 pt
2) Use  the word 'HOME' in your title = 2 pts
3) Use a photo of a family gathering = 3 pts


Here's my layout.




I have used all of the criteria. I've chosen to scrap last year's Christmas lunch which we had at my home. We always have a buffet meal with a mix of hot and cold dishes.


I've used a lot of Creative Memories products here. The baubles are fussy cut from a piece of CM pp and the background coloured pp is also fussy cut. I wanted the black cardstock to show through to show up the baubles up the top and it was one of the colours in the poster too. The title is a Creative Memories vellum accent.


Hope you have a go at this. If it is your first attempt let Shazza know I sent you as I gain DT points if you do. Thanks a bunch.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely work, Dale! Those Christmas ornaments at the top right look cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous LO Dale... Your christmas table looks wonderful too :) have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete