Monday, October 17, 2011

TERROR - From Screen 2 Scrap submission


Two posts in one morning. Go me.
I created this layout for October's From Screen 2 Scrap challenge where I am a Designer. The movie poster inspiration is from Psycho. Very scary poster, very scary movie. Gives me shivers thinking about it.



Extra criteria for points is :

For an extra 6 bonus points :)

1) Spooky house = 1 pt
2) A Silhouette figure = 2 pts
3) A one word title split in half = 3 pts
Also must be created and submitted only for From Screen 2 Scrap

I chose to use the colours in the poster, plus purple because of my Tink t-shirt. I like the combo.

The page is about a ride we went on at Disney last year called the Hollywood Tower of Terror. It's a 13 storey elevator ride which takes you up and plunges you down so you're weightless. Quite a scary ride. Also near the top you can see out over the park. There are also Twilight Zone elements. We all loved it. In fact, we went on it again in Anaheim a couple of weeks ago. So brave and crazy.

Products I've used are:

MME Boo To You! Bewitching Webs and Fright Night (a fun range)
Versafine ONyx Black ink
DCWV Metallic grey CS
Dyed purple paper
Kaisercraft Dear Santa Clear Stamps
MME Haunted Deco Brads
MME Boo To You Border stickers
Borderline Tattoo rub-ons
The Papermill cardmaking stickers
Mrs G's Happy Halloween stickers
The Papermill dimensional stickers
Little Yellow Bicycle Pack Your Bags Tear out ticket book

Plenty of prizes to be won by joining in. Why not have a go! Let Shazza know I sent you.


ADDENDUM: Find out more about the Hollywood Tower of Terror here.

1 comment:

  1. I came to check out your spider web paper - I think it's the same range as mine! Your page looks great - and I love the little ghost too

    ReplyDelete