Friday, September 2, 2011


It's spring. Hooray. A new monthly challenge for you do to at From Screen 2 Scrap features the movie poster below.




Extra points criteria was:

1) One Word Title = 1 pt
2) Use  Blue, Yellow and Red cardstock =
2 pts
3) Add a bird =
3 pts

Here's what I came up with:


Mark and I made this fabulous hat for his Easter parade at School. I also made a little egg in a basket for his Teacher gift. I've used Sassafras Lass pp as the background, a red turkey feather (which I've also used in the hat), I made a felt embellishment which I've hand stitched. I lined his hat with felt so that it was comfortable to wear. I've used stripes as inspired by the poster in all the required colours. I have a little CM chickie sticker as well. Do you see the little yellow chickies on his hat? Mark didn't win this year but he should have I reckon.
Hope you can join in the fun this month. I look forward to seeing what you create.
Here is the web address: http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely messages Dale...heartwarming!

    What handsome faces, & great Easter hat! Looks great on your papers, & love your hand stitched embellie...lovely work.

    ReplyDelete