Sunday, July 10, 2011

Scrap the Boys - Play The Game

JULY CHALLENGE...

This month your challenge is to use TAPE on your layout, this can be decorative tape, masking tape or even think outside of the square and make your own.
You also need to use PLAY in your title.

I've never used tape on a layout before. I chose masking tape but I didn't want to just tear some off and lay it on there. I have recently (last week) acquired a chipboard piece with a tree shape. I traced the tree out on a piece of BG pp. I then used lots of little pieces of masking tape and wrapped them around the trunk. What do you think?
Excuse the photos. They were taken inside as it is a rainy and grey day outside.

Here is my layout. It's of my 14yo's last footy match.



Sorry, I've had to remove this image as it is being published in Scrapbook News and Review magazine on 18 September 2011.
This is also for a Creative Team call at Scrap The Boys. Most of my layouts feature boys so it is something I would dearly love to be a part of. I think I could add something a little different too to their Creative Team. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment