Sunday, July 3, 2011

July's From Screen 2 Scrap reveal

From Screen 2 Scrap has the July's movie inspiration up. It is All About Eve. Here's the poster.



The criteria was:
4 different coloured arrows.
1/2 or 1/4 of a face
Hearts

Here is what I did.
























I have silhoetted 2 of the photos as the poster has that too. The 4 coloured arrows are showing the rocket trajectory. The heart was in the title We Love Space. That was the tricky part of using this theme. The 1/2 face is the top left photo of the astronaut.  These photos are at Kennedy Space Centre. I was lucky enough to purchase a Scrapbook pack in their massive store. I've also used some BG star rub-ons.

Why not give this challenge a try? The prizes are shipped internationally so that is no reason not to have a go. If you do happen to place an entry at my prompting please let Shazza know.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment: