Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 107 - Mega Movie Wednesday

I can't believe it's day 107 at 365 Cards. Holy moly, where has the year gone to?

Movie poster week is a very cool challenge theme.  I liked the look of the Green Lantern movie poster. I've chosen to be inspired by the colours. Was going to go with a city theme but didn't. The tag that is attached to the card is one I have made 6 of. 5 are for June's swap for Amanda's swaps. I've posted them off this morning. So, if you chose to go in the tag swap you have a sneaky peek at what you're getting from moi.


This is the poster. Very cool huh.

3 comments:

  1. What a fab inspiration & I do love this card Dale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful creation, Dale! Thanks for playing in the 365 Cards "Green Lantern" challenge and hope to see you next week too!
    Aloha, Kim Mc
    365 Cards DT

    ReplyDelete