Monday, May 2, 2011

From Screen 2 Scrap reveal

Xmas 2010


the boys


the girls

I did a double for May's challenge at From Screen 2 Scrap this month.  The movie poster inspiration is "Love Actually". Here is the poster.


1) A Red bow = 1 pt


2) A Journaling Note = 2 pts

3) Add names to the peoples pics that you love = 3 pts

I included all of the criteria. The bow is on the boys' page. I used a big Prima flower on the girls' page. I've used all Kaisercraft otherwise. I like the wooden frames. I've used some rub-ons on them, they don't show up too well in the photos.

These layouts are for my Christmas album. I still have a kids' page to do.

Go to http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/ for more inspiration once the Design Team's layouts go up. Tell Shazza that Dale sent you if you are new to the site.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea to scrap the Merry Christmas photos this way Dale! And a double page too. Lovely, lovely embellies including your bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great double pager Dale!
    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! There were about 25 people at the retreat and the food was fabulous. The next one will be at the end of July and run by The Scrappy Cow in Margaret River. Jenae and Kareena run them in conjunction with each other. I highly recommend it - so much fun!! Sonia x

    ReplyDelete