Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Show Us Your Stuff

What a busy little blogger I have been just lately. I am entering this layout in the February 2011 challenge for Show Us Your Stuff. The requirement is to do a layout, card or OTP based on love. It can be any type of love. You must include a handmade heart on there. Here is a layout I have done for my wedding anniversary in 2008. One of my children took the photo. I've torn 3 hearts into different sizes from some patterned paper.  I've also stitched a title on to the main framed photo.



3 comments:

  1. those ripped hearts look fabulous, thanks for playing along this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture and I love the torn hearts. Just so sweet. THANKS for joining us at SUYS this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Card,, Looks like i need to do this challenge

    ReplyDelete