Sunday, February 6, 2011

Kaisercraft Sketch #1 for February 2011



Here is the sketch which I had to work with. I flipped the left hand page around once to work better with my photos. The right side features a pocket. One of their latest collections has a pocket page you can purchase. I'm quite comfortable with making my own as I've done it quite a few times over the years. In my pocket is our souvenir guide which opens out quite spectacularly to show the views from the top of the ESB in a 360 format.  Had to purchase it separately but it's worth it. I've got lots more photos of the actual views which I'll have to do another double pager on.
I love that in the photo I took of Paul taking a photo I captured a bird flying past.

Products used are :
Kaisercraft:
Pack your Bags - Tickets and Compass pps, Cocco - Cinamon Sugar PP, Military - Crusade PP, Konstrukt - Toolbox PP, Pack Yours Bags Brads and Rub-ons, Lush PP, Seaside Collection Printed Tags
Other:
Mrs Grossmans Papier Alpha - Sable and Scenie Route background worn lined paper

1 comment: