Saturday, January 8, 2011

Punky Scraps and Anna's Craft Cupboard challenges for January

I sometimes like to combine a couple of challenges. It's not that easy to do really. I've chosen a photo from 1996 of myself and my husband playing around in my Mum's backyard.

Anna always posts a sketch of her website each month. I always do them if I can manage it. This is my version of her sketch. My circle is a bit bigger as I wanted to use the Nikki Sivils die-cut Willow Bee.

For Punky Scraps I basically took every colour that was in their inspiration photo and used each one on my layout. Often I'm too literal when doing challenges and I wanted to avoid that this time.


Annas_jan_11.jpg
Anna's sketch for January 2011


Punky Scrap inspiration photo



5 comments:

  1. Great job with combining the two challenges Dale :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice job combining the 2 challenges, thanks for playing along with us at Punky Scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! I know what you mean about being too literal :)
    Thanks for playing at Punky Scraps :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the page! it really is beautiful.

    thanks for playing along with us at punky scraps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a lovely page Dale - cleverly done too.

    ReplyDelete