Monday, October 4, 2010

Short and sweet

I am sitting in my suite at the Nickelodeon Suites in Orlando, Florida. They have free wi-fi here so you may read a little more of my adventure over the next 10 days whilst we stay here. It is midnight now though and I have to get up at 7am to go to Epcot so I will be brief.
Managed to do some laundry, which was badly needed. Will do some more toward the end of our stay.
We have 4 days of theme parks ahead of us so I'm sure we will need all the energy we can muster.
Paul did some touring plans but managed to either lose them or leave them at home. He's been busy re-writing one for tomorrow. I get motion sickness so I will be opting out of quite a few of the rides. I have to accept that about myself and not be tempted, hard as it is. Oh, well. What can I do?
Bye for now. Must go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment