Sunday, April 18, 2010

Scrap Of Your Life April Cybercrop

The theme is Every Which Way.....




The cc kicks off Friday this month at 7.30 EST.



Entries for challenges should be loaded into the correct album in the gallery. If you have trouble pm me or if it's loaded into the wrong place pm and I can move it for you no problem.



The challenge will need a minimum of three entries before a prize will be awarded.



When I have announced winners of challenges or games, please pm your address so I can get the prize out to you asap. Plus it saves me a little time too.



Challenge 1 -3 is a $10.00 voucher -

Challenge 4 is a journalling pack contains a variety of journalling bits and pieces



Design Team girls will be eligible for the Challenge 4 prize but not the others.



Upload midnight Tuesday night. This gives everyone heaps of time to complete some challenges as I know weekend can get in the way of our scrapping

No comments:

Post a Comment